The Planned Giving Boot Camp
Grow Your Nonprofit. Grow Your Career.
Jonathan Gudema, Esq.
- $495 per person, good for 1 year.
- $1,495 per organization, good for 3 years.
- Includes live Q&A last Thursday of the month, 1 PM.
- You can purchase Q&A separately.
What You Receive:
6 Intensive modules with one year access to recordings. Several support materials including copies of the Ultimate Quick Reference Planned Giving Pocket Guide, 10 copies of Gift Comparison Charts, and a one year subscription to Giving Tomorrow magazine. If you can’t make the Live Q&A, you can listen to the recordings.
Related: The Planned Giving Wiki™
The Case for Planned Giving
By the numbers – and why it’s such an important area for nonprofits over the next decade.
- It’s good for your organization and good for your career.
- Money? Here are some numbers.
- Surprise… It goes far beyond money.
- Every planned gift is a major gift.
History of Planned Giving
What is planned giving, and the history and progression of the field.
- Reflecting on the past is important.
- What’s next? We’ll cover that in Module 5.
- Whose idea was it anyway?
- A few major changes along the way.
Initiating Legacy Conversations
How you initiate legacy conversations and close gifts.
- Understanding mindsets, motivations, aspirations.
- How to make an ask in-person, by phone, or online.
- Do your research before meeting.
- Dealing with common objections.
Who Do We Need to Target?
Marketing to the right prospects and starting the right conversations.
- It’s not just the “old folks.”
- How to communicate with donors both online and offline.
- Creating a communications calendar.
- Getting donors vested in your nonprofit first.
General Overview of All Gift Plans
Knowledge is power and this will help you learn and grow.
- Benefits and features.
- Risks and rewards.
- Why some are more popular.
- Don’t let these scare you.
- Gifts anyone can make.
- Gift that provide income.
- Gifts that protect assets.
Ask Scripts and Gift Proposals (E-Book)
- Sample scripts for making an ask in person or over the phone, plus gift proposal templates you can use at your organization
1 Live Monthly FAQ Sessions
- Ask away and attend as often as you wish.
Three (3) copies of The Ultimate Quick Reference Planned Giving Pocket Guide
- Over 20 gift plans described in simple, plain English
- Downside and upside of each gift plan
- Illustrations and elevator pitches included
- Over 4000 sold